Fees & Funding

We accept Government 3-4 Year Funding, 2 Year Funding and childcare vouchers.  Please contact us for more information!

For children aged three to rising five years old
We accept 3-4 Year Government Funding.
Once you have used your maximum of 15 funded hours per week, across any childcare setting, there is a charge of £18.50 per 3-hour session.

For children aged two years old
2 Year Funding is available subject to eligibility.
Otherwise, there is a charge of £19.50 per 3-hour session.  This can be paid per session, per week or monthly.

For children aged one years old
There is a charge of £20.50 per 3-hour session.  This can be paid per session, per week or monthly.

Lunch club is charged at £4.50 for all children for the hour.
Children can bring their own packed lunch, or have a hot lunch supplied for £3.00 per day.

Early starts can be booked (8:30am-9:00am) for £3.80 per day.

Late finishes can be booked (4:00pm-5:00pm) for £7.60 per day.


As many of you know the Early Years Funding is changing from September 2017 and children with parents who are working 16 hours or more (both parents if in a two-parent household) will be entitled to 30 hours of free funding.

To qualify for the extended hours, each parent (or the sole parent in a single parent family) will need to earn, on average, the equivalent of 16 hours on the national minimum wage per week (currently £107 per week), and no more than £100,000 per year.  A family with an annual household income of £199,999 would be eligible if each parent earns just under £100,000.  Self-employed parents and parents on zero-hours contracts will be eligible if they meet the average earnings threshold.

Eligibility will be checked by HMRC and will be based on actual income earned. There will be a short grace period so that if parents lose their jobs, they do not automatically lose their childcare entitlement.  More details of how this will work have not yet been confirmed.


2 Year Funding Eligibility

Your 2-year-old can get free early education and childcare if you get one of the following:

  • Income Support
  • income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
  • income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Universal Credit
  • tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
  • the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
  • support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
  • the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)

A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:

  • they’re looked after by a local council
  • they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
  • they get Disability Living Allowance
  • they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order

To apply online, please go to https://emsonline.essexcc.gov.uk